Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm a Survivor...


...of my first official day as a Student Teacher!!!  My 14-week journey towards my teaching certification has officially begun.  My placement is in 6th grade Math and Language Arts, a.k.a. My Dream Job!!  It was a truly wonderful day right from the start.  I walked into my cooperating teacher's classroom and this is the first thing I saw: 


That's right....my own adorable desk with blue daisies.  Soo cute!  Another perk?  My cooperating teacher is extremely gifted at teaching, and I can't wait to learn everything I possibly can from her.  The students are all really sweet and welcoming of me in their classroom, too.  I am truly blessed for this opportunity God has given to me, and I hope I evolve into a wonderful new teacher by the time this Student Teaching chapter of my life is over.  And landing a job wouldn't hurt either...  ;)

Wish me luck! Have a happy and blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! It will be the greatest 14 weeks ever! I just finished mine up last month and it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Morgin, I'm so glad you started a blog! I love reading them from people I know. Hope everything is well with you and Patrick!

    ReplyDelete