Monday, January 23, 2012

Cupid Came Early...

Okay... don't judge me.  I really love decorating for holidays.  And it's only 22 days until Valentine's Day... and I bought the decorations like a month ago...  I just couldn't hold out any longer--I had to decorate!  Here is my mini-labor of love:

So, this is my entertainment center.  It's pretty much the only thing in our apartment that is worthy of being decorated.  Not too much room for anything else.  I got everything from Target, except the Valentine garland which I got from Joann's. 
Red Glitter LOVE!!
I'm obsessed!!!
I saw these little glass birds at Target (only $2.99 each!!) and fell head over heels in love.  They have such a vintage, shabby chic look to them.  They definitely belong in my future daughter's nursery... 

Well, the Next Great Baker is about to come on. 
Happy Monday! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment