Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!


Well, a new year has officially begun, and I have made a few resolutions:

1.  Have a daily devotional time with God.  (I tend to make this WAY harder than it truly is...)

2.  Go to the gym AT LEAST twice a week.  Especially since I have an actual gym membership now and all the Zumba classes I could wish for!

3.  BLOG!!  I definitely got out of the blogging-loop as soon as my teaching career got super busy, but I truly miss blogging.  Hopefully I can stick with it this time around.

4.  Establish a craft business.  Advantageous (I know), but I have always dreamed of having my own business, so why not give it a try with my crafts?


Speaking of crafts... here are a few of my projects I just completed: 


Gold vinyl monogramed "C" on tile.  *Ignore my shadows!*
 

I made this for my sister.  Customized name and est. sign on tile.
  
Before - Krafty Blok with Valentine's Day in pink vinyl.
  
After - I filled the block with Conversation Hearts.  Tulle and mini lights could have worked, too.
 
Side view.

Well, that's all for now, but I plan to post many more projects to come.  I hope everyone has a safe and blessed 2012!

  

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe my eyes!!! A post from Morgin!!!! I'm so happy your back! I hope you stay this time :)... Love your crafts! I might have to place an order sometime!!

    ReplyDelete