Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!!


I'm in a good mood today.  Why?  Let's see...

1) Today was the first day of the second semester of school.  Meaning... I got all new students in two of my six classes, and I can tell they are going to be some great kiddos!

2) Patrick and I have crunched numbers and agreed that we will officially be able to buy a house as soon as our apartment lease is up in April. (God willing!)  This will make House #2 for us, so I am fully prepared for the whole "house buying" process again.  I am sooo excited!!

3)  I found some adorable (and FREE) Valentine subway art printables online.  Talk about *super* easy craft projects!!  The first one is all Valentine phrases and words. I got it from Eighteen25's blog.  All you do is download the picture (they have a link you can click) and print whatever size you want on photo paper. If you don't have photo paper or a printer, you can always order it from CVS, Walgreens, etc.  After it finished printing, I just stuck it in a picture frame I already had from my wedding a few years back.  Super quick!


The second one I printed out is the 1 Corinthians 13:4 verse over love.  I, personally, think it can be displayed throughout the whole year--not just Valentine's Day.  I found this one at The Girl Creative blog.  She has adorable ideas!


Well, I hope everyone else has a Happy Tuesday, too!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment